Situated on an elevated block in the sought-after Yarrawonga area in Dubbo is this well-maintained and comfortable home with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces.
Daily life is sure to centre around the open-plan and spacious living, dining and kitchen that enjoys plenty of soft natural light. The kitchen has all you could need to create delicious meals including ample storage space, gas cooking, a dishwasher and an island bench, and from here you can move out through the glass sliding doors to the covered outdoor entertaining area to dine alfresco.
There is a separate media room at the front of the home that adds to the spacious feel, and there is ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout for year-round comfort.
The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite, three more bedrooms each have built-in robes, and there is a three-way bathroom with a separate toilet to cater to busy households.
The large backyard is fully fenced with lush lawn for the kids and pets to play on, and you’ll also find a garden shed and a water tank out here. There is plenty of space to add a pool (STCA) for endless hours of fun in summer, or those who enjoy gardening could add a vegetable garden or landscaping.
A double garage and an extra-wide carport ensure there is space for your vehicles, boat and caravan to be stored securely.
The centre of Dubbo is less than a 10-minute drive away with a great selection of shops and dining options to discover. Local parks and schools are also close by, as is the Dubbo Base Hospital.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call our friendly team on 02 6885 4564 to arrange a private inspection.
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Remaining bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Threeway main bathroom for ease of use
- Seperate sunken media room
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with island bench
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Natural gas
- Instant gas hot water system
- C-Bus lighting system
- Water tank
- Garden shed
- Wide side access to rear yard
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Double lockup garage
- Additional secure carport spaces
- One owner Brad Acheson home built in 2006
- 1.4km to Blueridge business park including Childcare, Bunnings, Midwest foods and more
- 1.5km to St Johns College & Dubbo Christian School
- 2.8km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- Estimated rent return of $580 per week in the current market *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied rates: $2,739.07 per annum / $684.76 approx. per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.