MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
This low maintenance three-bedroom brick home is sure to pique your interest. This home is in a great location - you can leave the car at home and walk to nearby amenities such as, town centre for restaurant and bars, Orana Mall Shopping Centre, sporting grounds and the Dubbo Regional Botanical Gardens. Got a little one? Families will love the convenience living close to Orana Heights Public School and Dubbo and District Pre School.
Filled with the warmth of natural light, this home is ready for you to move straight in, The kitchen, complete with timber breakfast bar and ample storage enjoys views over the large outdoor entertaining area and the rear yard.
The unique floor plan offers separate living and dining areas, but also retains an open plan feel. All three bedrooms are fitted with floor to ceiling storage and the bathroom has a separate toilet for functionality. The laundry, accessed via the deck or kitchen, benefits from ample storage and room for additional appliances if needed.
Ducted evaporative cooling chills the home in the warmer months, while natural gas is connected making for a quick, cost-effective heating option. At the rear of the home you will find a huge outdoor entertaining area, easy access to the rear yard through the single garage and a garden shed. This home has so much on offer.
- Three generous sized bedrooms with new carpets and all offer floor to ceiling storage
- Main bathroom, separate toilet for functionality
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and ample storage
- Separate living and dining area
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Natural gas point for heating
- Large outdoor area perfect for entertaining
- Single garage linked to house with drive through access
- Garden shed
- Wide street great for parking
- 500m to Orana Heights Public School
- 1.2km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 1.0km to Macquarie Inn
- 3.2km to Devil's Hollow Brewery
- 1.4km to Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden
- 3.2km to Charles Sturt University
- 2.9km to Dubbo Base Hospital