If you’ve been searching for a low-maintenance, well-maintained and comfortable home in Dubbo, then 6 MacDonald Street is sure to impress.
The spacious layout features multiple living areas, large rooms and a fully fenced yard. A mix of laminate flooring and timber flooring ensures you’ll enjoy a life of low-maintenance living, muted colour tones throughout give the home a fresh feel with ceiling fans and evaporative cooling to keep you cool in the warmer months.
The large updated kitchen with a gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample cabinetry and a pantry, sweeping benchtops open to a light-filled dining and living area.
A separate living area adds to the expansive feel of the home, and here you can enjoy cosy nights by the charming fireplace that promises to keep you warm.
There are four good-sized bedrooms in the home, all with built-in robes, as well as a well-maintained bathroom with a bath, a second separate toilet to accommodate busy households and a well-equipped laundry room.
The private backyard adds further appeal and features an all-weather patio, a good-sized shed, and a large grassed area that the kids and pets are sure to spend endless hours playing on.
This sought after location, just minutes from the centre of Dubbo, also has the benefit of B4 Mixed Use Zoning, providing fantastic investment opportunities.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call our friendly team on 02 6885 4564 to arrange a private inspection.
- Four bedrooms
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Formal living area with fireplace
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Internal storage
- Large Laundry space
- Additional second toilet
- Two carport spaces
- Single lock up shed and separate garden shed attached at the rear
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Two LPG Gas points in each living area
- Instant gas hot water system
- Enclosed rear yard with ramp access to the house
- Central location
- B4 Mixed Use Zoning
- 300 metres to Aldi supermarket
- 400 metres to Western Plains Cultural Centre
- 1km to Dubbo Public School
- Currently returning $410 per week with a fixed term lease in place until 11/05/2023
- Levied rates: $2,622.87 per annum / $655.71 approx. per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.