With an insightful layout and set on a 1,115m2 block, this spacious home located in the prestigious Delroy Estate provides a great setting for your family to live, grow and entertain.
Within close walking (or golf cart) distance to the reserve access to hole 2 of Dubbo Golf Course, this home is perfect for the golf enthusiast. If surrounding yourself with family and friends is more to your liking, then the spacious yard or parklands located across the road and 5 doors up provide strong options.
When it’s time to relax, you can enjoy unwinding in either the formal lounge, messing in with the kids in the open-plan family room or enjoy a BBQ in the wonderful covered alfresco area. The spacious kitchen provides plenty of room to cater for friends and family and is also the perfect spot to share a coffee with a friend while you're getting everything prepared.
The master suite is set apart from the remaining bedrooms, providing sought after solitude and benefits from a walk-in robe and ensuite. The four remaining bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom with a bath and separate toilet.
Year round comfort is guaranteed with evaporative cooling, natural gas heating. Solar panels and a rainwater tank will work to reduce your living costs and there is also side access to the yard, a garden shed and a double lock-up garage with 2 automatic roller doors.
Nestled amongst other stunning homes and benefiting from everything Delroy Park Estate has to offer, 31 Carnoustie Ave is a must see for anyone seeking the ideal location and lifestyle.
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Guest bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Formal living area
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Walk-in pantry
- Electric oven & cooktop
- Internal laundry with external access and built-in storage
- Evaporative cooling
- Natural gas point heating
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Rear yard access
- Garden shed
- Double lock up garage with automatic roller door
- Solar panels
- Water tank
- 800m to Dubbo Golf club, restaurant and bar (highlighted in the aerial black & white picture - location of the golf course entry from the property)
- 1km to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 1.2kms to Goodstart Early Learning Centre - Baird Drive
- 1.7kms to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School