Set back from the road and nestled on 41 acres, this wonderfully maintained property presents a rare opportunity to buy into the rural lifestyle.
With a sealed driveway, remote controlled automatic gate and established trees and gardens, the drive in sets the expectation for what sits beyond the beautifully shrouded entrance.
Bordered by perfectly manicured gardens and lush green lawns, the freshly renovated 3 bedroom home offers large light-filled open plan living areas, a modern kitchen with timber benches, second living or study area, generous bedrooms with built-ins and 2 bathrooms, ensuring enough space and comfort for everyone. Four reverse-cycle air-conditioning units ensure your comfort year round and with 5kw of solar power, energy bills will be minimised. Wood fireplace and gas heating point will ensure winters are warm and comfortable. The views from every window are filled with undulating paddocks, green lawns, veggie patches and vibrant gardens.
With the ability to capture 140,000 litres of rainwater and a solar pump fitted to the creek and a dam, there’s enough water to ensure the kids are bathed, the lawns are green and the stock are watered. If that’s not enough, there’s a bore that’s currently capped but could be recommissioned if needed.
To secure this property’s position at the top of your ‘must have’ list, there are two sizeable sheds, 10m x 12m and 7m x 10m respectively, that offer ample storage space for a professional workshop, large caravan, horse float or light truck and the much needed floor area to tinker with your next project or make necessary repairs to farm machinery. The larger shed has a cement floor and large electric remote controlled roller doors (4m x 3m) with multiple power points and flood lights.
A quick stroll through the paddocks will further confirm the current owners attention to detail, with all broad leaf and burrs having been removed or treated. With 90% cleared and mostly arable fertile land, this block has a lot to offer you.
Additionally, numerous fruit trees, new fences, low maintenance native gardens and lawns plus an abundance of external lighting, 11L Oakdene Road really is the perfect foundation for a fulfilling rural life! We look forward to welcoming you through an open home, or connect with us to book your private inspection.
Onsite auction to be held on 18th November at 11am, unless sold prior.
- approximately 41.4 acres
- 140,000 litres of rainwater capture capacity
- 1 dam and property grounds contoured to best capture runoff
- creek with solar pump that runs most of the year and has the ability to pump 20,000 litres per day
- bore that is currently capped
- 2 stage micro-filtration system on drinking water
- 3 large bedrooms with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 living areas
- 4 reverse cycle a/c units
- large fireplace
- freshly renovated
- plumbing available to fridge
- 10x12x4m powered, lockable shed with remote controlled electric roller doors and cement floor
- 7x10m converted stables / workshop with power
- 5 kw solar power
- low maintenance gardens
- tarred driveway with automatic, locking front gate
- property set back from the road
- property has been closely maintained and there is basically no broad leaf weeds or burrs in the paddocks
- avocado, orange, lemon, lemonade, mandarin, lime, peach, apricot and mulberry trees
- raised veggie patches
- new fencing
- school bus from junction of Oakdene & Obley Roads
- 16 kilometres to Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- 19 kilometres to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 20 kilometres to Dubbo Square Shopping Centre