Are you looking to break into the property market? If so, you can’t go past 18 Armstrong Crescent. At an entry level price, this three bedroom residence is looking for some savvy owner occupiers to call it home.
The home has been recently refreshed with new paint, flooring and an outdoor entertaining area and year round comfort assured with the evaporative cooling, fireplace and Fujitsu split system air conditioner. You can simply move in knowing that there is nothing more to do. Enjoy the convenience of being within 700m of both public and private schools, parks and shops and have the option to leave the car at home.
With a neutral colour palette, and practical layout, you can simply move in and add your own flair. Visit us at one of our open homes or call Agent Samuel Shooter on 0402 640 126 to book a private inspection.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• Fenced front yard
• Evaporative cooling
• Fujitsu split system air conditioner
• Security shutters
• Electric hot water system
• Owner occupier covenant applies
• 350m to Saint Mary’s Primary School
• 500m to Myall Street Mini Mart Shopping Centre
• 1.2km to Dubbo College Senior Campus
• 2.4km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
• 4.3km to Dubbo Square Shopping Centre
• Council Rates - $2,157.97 per annum