Resting at the foot of Mugga Hill at the end of a quiet street is a flourishing outdoor sanctuary trumped only by the magnificent residence it shrouds. For those searching for both a private retreat, and a canvas for creating shared memories, you'll have met your match with this five bedroom, three living area home, which spills out onto expansive outdoor living spaces.
Your inner Masterchef will relish the completely renovated kitchen, which now boasts two ovens, Roxx stone benchtops and an abundance of bench and cupboard space. Throughout the rest of the home, the light colours make it easy to picture your own furniture and flair immediately embracing your new home sweet home.
All windows sport views of the stunning manicured grounds, which to your great relief, are almost entirely serviced by automatic irrigation. Summer days can be spent relaxing in the sparkling salt water pool or in the undercover cabana with two ceiling fans keeping you cool. You'll also love the established Sir Walter lawns, veggie patches, cubby house and a fox-proof chook yard for the smallest members of your family.
With zoned, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a slow combustion wood heater, 10kw solar power and 2 double garages, what more could you want? We’d love for you to be our guest at an open home, or call agent Samuel Shooter on 0402 640 126 to book your private inspection.
• Five bedrooms, plus study
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Two bathrooms
• Two double garages (4 car spaces), one with storage and workshop space
• Three living areas
• Renovated gourmet kitchen with two ovens, stone bench tops & walk-in pantry
• TV points in every room
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Slow combustion wood fire place
• 2.32 acres
• Large outdoor entertaining area
• Recently renovated in ground salt water pool (35,000 litres)
• Pool cabana with ceiling fans
• Automatic irrigation system to approx. 95% of the property
• Irrigation fed by two 5,000L water tanks with pump
• Established lawns and gardens
• Sir Walter Turf
• Hidden fence dog containment system
• Two veggie gardens with automated watering system
• 10kw solar power with dual inverters
• Cubby house
• Fox proof chook pen
• Two garden sheds
• Termite protection system
• Back to Base alarm system (sensors on every door and window, and in both garages)
• subdivision potential for block (STCA) - 5404m2 & 4000m2 - call agent for details
• 3.5km to Dubbo College Senior Campus
• 5.2km to Orana Mall
• 5.6km to St Johns Primary School