** A successful applicant has been approved and a holding deposit has been paid. No further inspections are scheduled. If you'd like the opportunity to take part in our "First Look" program where you'll be notified as soon as we have new homes available, contact our office today! **
Step back in time with style without sacrificing comfort in this gorgeous 1920 built red brick home with sandstone features. You'll love the charm of high ceilings, decorative cornices and polished floorboards, with the convenience of ducted heating and cooling, a dishwasher, ensuite and even a workshop/man cave out the back.
True to the era, the four bedrooms are generous in size, and two feature built in storage. The north facing main living area and kitchen are flooded with natural light through the additional glass panels stretching to the peak of the ceiling.
You'll enjoy having a separate living area inside, plus a covered, paved entertaining area outside. Or, if you'd prefer to head out, you'll love being within 1km of Dubbo's finest eateries and gathering places including Press, Dahab, Short Street Cafe, Old Bank Restaurant & Bar and the Western Plains Cultural Centre.
The established yard is fully fenced, with gorgeous shade trees, including a Boab, and soft lawns.
We know you're going to love this home which is available now, and we look forward to seeing you at an open home. You can also view the virtual tour 24/7.
- Four large bedrooms, 2 with built ins
- Two spacious bathrooms, including ensuite
- 2 living areas
- Covered, paved entertaining area
- Tandem carport
- Polished floorboards
- Gas cooktop
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted natural gas heating
- Reverse cycle split system a/c in the main living room
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms and second living area
- Private, established gardens
- Fully fenced
- Large workshop / man cave
- NBN ready - fibre to the premises
- Dubbo Public School zoned (Central Primary)
- 300m to TAFE, Fitzroy St Campus
- 400m to Western Plains Cultural Centre
- 550m to Short Street Cafe
- 650m to Dahab Cafe
- 650m to Dubbo Public School
- 700m to Press Cafe
- 950m to Old Bank Restaurant & Bar
- 950m to Dubbo Square (formerly Centro)
- Pets considered on application
To apply for a home through SJ Shooter Real Estate, you can use 1Form, or drop into our office on the corner of Cobra and Brisbane Streets to complete a paper application.