Situated in the leafy surrounds of South Dubbo and boasting three bedrooms, this charming brick home is perfect for anyone looking for space and location.
If you're searching for a comfortable family home, you should seriously consider this welcoming South Dubbo property. The first living area enjoys views of the private front veranda whilst the second living area looks over the rear yard of this 1,113m2 block. Hosting family and friends couldn't be easier with a large entertainers kitchen complete with neutral tones, electric wall oven, grill and stove top, two draw dishwasher and ample storage.
Flowing from the living area is the bedroom wing that consists of three bedrooms, two complete with built ins and ceiling fans and serviced by the two-way main bathroom. The over-sized master bedroom has the privacy of its own bathroom and a full wall of storage.
Outside you will be impressed by the huge 1,113sqm block, complete with outdoor entertaining area, built in BBQ, sunny veranda, double lock up garage, chook yards and side access.
The home is serviced by ducted evaporative cooling for the warmer months and boasts ample storage to cater for your family's needs.
Set just 4km from the CBD, 32 Lovett Avenue would make the perfect investment or place to call home.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Spacious master bedroom with built in rob, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Remaining two bedrooms, one with built ins
- Main bathroom, two way for functionality
- Two separate living areas
- Open plan kitchen and living
- Large kitchen with electric wall oven, grill and stove top and two drawer dishwasher
- Evaporative cooling
- Wall unit air conditioner
- Sunny rear veranda and outdoor entertaining space
- Double lock up garage at rear of block
- 1,113sqm block
- 4.0km to Dubbo Square
- 1.5km to Boundary Road Shops
- 1.3km to Dubbo College South Campus
- 1.3km to South Dubbo Oval
- 2.0km to Dubbo South Public School