Boasting a floor plan that families dream of. This modern four bedroom home has the choice of separate living and dining areas and will certainly comfort every member of the family throughout the year. Situated in the growing Rosewood Grove Estate, within walking distance of two playgrounds and only minutes from the CBD, you will love the convenience.
Each bedroom has a built in robe, whilst the main bedroom separated from the bedroom wing is complimented by a tidy en-suite. The neutrally themed kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher, is perfect for family entertaining, with its open plan and breakfast bar allowing the family Masterchef to stay a part of all the action.
The home features multiple split system air conditioners for your comfort, ceiling fans, a gas point for heating, ample storage and a double garage with internal access. If you're upsizing, downsizing or looking for an investment property, this is a home you need to see.
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Please have a good look at the 3D scan to determine if this property might be right for you. You can then contact our office to book a private inspection to see it in person. Please help us keep serving you by not attending private inspections if you or a member of your household is unwell, or have been overseas or in areas with high confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. We request inspections only be attended by the person who made the booking, and up to one other adult member of your household and any children in your care. We would happily book extra time for separate inspections if needed, to ensure we can always observe safe distances.
- Master bedroom boasts built in robe and en-suite
- Three other, well-sized bedrooms offer built in robes
- Main bathroom with dual access to bedroom three
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area making it easy to access the alfresco area
- Separate rumpus room or second living area
- Multiple split system air conditioners
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Double garage with internal access
- Alfresco area for entertaining
- 450m to Gowrie Early Education Centre
- 1.2km to Tafe Western Dubbo
- 1.9km to Saint Pius X Primary School
- 3.5km to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- Council rates $2,347.88 p/a (approx)
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.