** A successful applicant has been approved and a holding deposit has been paid. No further inspections are scheduled. If you'd like the opportunity to take part in our "First Look" program where you'll be notified as soon as we have new homes available, contact our office today! **
In the melting pot of high ceilings, stained glass windows and sheds for days, 31 Quinn St delivers an enchanting facade packed with a mix of benefits.
The first 2 large bedrooms boast wardrobes that stretch to the high ceiling, whilst the third bedroom is plenty big enough for your bedroom suite, or would make a great study or retreat, with it's own split system A/C. The kitchen has been updated to include the beloved dishwasher, walk in pantry and 5 burner gas cooktop and entertaining will be easy, with 2 very large living areas and a covered patio (the second toilet in the laundry + the outhouse will come in handy for sure).
Now, about these sheds. When you add up what some might define as a 'garage', 'workshop', 'outdoor storage unit', 'garden shed', 'utilities cabinet', we're calling it 6. It's a lot.
Come and see it for yourself at an open home, or inspect any time by checking out the 3D virtual tour. To apply for this home through SJ Shooter Real Estate, find it on our website and click "Apply Online" (preferred method), paper applications can also be downloaded on our website and can be submitted via email.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built ins
- 1 bathroom + second toilet in laundry + third toilet in outhouse
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Two large separate living areas
- Internal laundry
- Walk in pantry
- 5 burner gas cooktop
- Lockup garage and carport
- A LOT of sheds (see pics)
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- 2x split system air conditioners
- Ceiling fans
- Front picket fence
- Popular Central-South location
- Pet friendly, on application
- Zoned for Dubbo South Primary and High School
- NBN ready, fibre to the premises