Whether you are searching for something bigger for your growing family, or you're an investor looking to make a quality property purchase, this four-bedroom home in Eastridge Estate has you covered.
With a strong focus on family living, you are bound to be impressed by what’s on offer and your family will quickly grow to enjoy the additional space that this home has to offer.
If you’re a keen entertainer and are looking for a kitchen that will allow you to play host, the large kitchen with ample storage provides all the room you need to whip up your master chef creations. The kitchen shares a space with one of the three large living areas of the home, allowing the fun to continue while the prep or pack down is taking place. Barbecues and birthday parties are a breeze with the covered outdoor entertaining area providing enough room for any family big or small.
The large master bedroom boasts a walk in wardrobe and ensuite, and all three remaining bedrooms share the convenience of built in robes.
If you prefer to spend your weekends building your next project or simply gardening, there is plenty of room in the drive through garage and the secure rear yard offers an inviting and safe play space for children to enjoy. Offering an abundance of benefits to both owner occupiers and investors alike, 44 Eden Park Avenue is waiting for you to call it home.
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Please have a good look at the 3D scan to determine if this property might be right for you. You can then contact our office to book a private inspection to see it in person. Please help us keep serving you by not attending private inspections if you or a member of your household is unwell, or have been overseas or in areas with high confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. We request inspections only be attended by the person who made the booking, and up to one other adult member of your household and any children in your care. We would happily book extra time for separate inspections if needed, to ensure we can always observe safe distances.
- Master bedroom boasting walk in robe and ensuite
- Three other, well-sized bedrooms offer built in robes
- Main bathroom, three way for functionality
- Spacious front loungeroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with electric oven and gas cooktop
- Separate rumpus room or third living area
- Evaporative cooling and gas points
- Double automatic garage, drive through
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens with side access and garden shed
- Council rates $2,390.77 p/a (approx)
- 2.3 km to St Mary’s Primary School
- 2.4km to Dubbo College Senior Campus
- 2.8km to Dubbo Base Hospital
- 4.2km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.