Presenting an excellent opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike, this brick 4 bedroom home in Delroy Estate is certainly worth your consideration. Benefiting from two separate living areas and a very family-friendly layout, this home will meet the needs and expectations of growing families and its versatile design will cater for your family as their ages and needs change.
The master bedroom has an ensuite and built in robe and the remaining 3 bedrooms are all equipped with built in robes. Bedroom 3 shares access to the main bathroom, effectively making this an ensuite as well if required.
Both living areas have split system heating and cooling and the second living space is shared with the kitchen and dining, making it a great spot for the family to come together.
You’ll enjoy unwinding after a long day on the patio which is accessed from the dining and living area and the back yard offers enough space to be enjoyed but not so much it becomes a burden to maintain.
With a well thought out floor plan and close proximity to shops, schools and medical facilities, 6 Shetland Avenue might just be your next home.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Brick & tin construction
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Two separate living areas
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Split system heating & cooling in both living areas
- Kitchen with electric oven, gas cooktop, double sink & dishwasher
- 900m to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 900m to Delroy Park Medical Centre
- 1.7km to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School
- 4.2km to Dubbo Square Shopping Centre (CBD)