If you're looking for a home with space for the whole family, then look no further than 7 Thornett Place. Boasting a quiet cul-de-sac in East Dubbo, this home is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Contemporary finishes throughout ensure comfort and easy-care of the home. Whilst the floor plan comprising four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living areas and a well-appointed kitchen will appeal to many.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and overlooks the dining area. Meals can be enjoyed in the open plan living and dining area and you’ll love sharing a BBQ with friends in the outdoor entertaining area.
Your comfort is assured all year round thanks to two split system air conditioners and you’ll appreciate the benefits of two separate living areas, providing space for everyone to unwind.
Add to this the security of a double lock up garage and the convenience of being less than 2.5km to primary and secondary schools, you can be sure you’ve made a quality decision purchasing 7 Thornett Place.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom boasts walk in robe and en-suite
- Three other well sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom, with bath
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric oven and ample storage
- Open plan living and dining area
- Separate second living area
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Natural gas point for heating
- Two split systems
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Laundry with great storage and second toilet
- Double carport
- Solar panels (1.5kw approx)
- Currently leased at $410 until November 2020
- Council rates $2,508.49 p/a (approx)
- 1.8km to St Mary’s Primary School
- 1.8km to Charles Sturt University
- 2.3km to Dubbo Base Hospital
- 2.0km to Dubbo College Senior Campus
- 3.7km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.