Have you ever thought about a change of pace, simply winding it all back and enjoying what life has to offer? Set proudly behind a green oasis and located within arm’s reach of Dubbo’s CBD, this Federation Cottage is a real showstopper.
The cosy appearance of this charming cottage belies what is hidden behind the front door. Timber floorboards throughout create a sense of timeless class and the seamless indoor/outdoor flow of the home provides the sense of stillness and peace you’re searching for. Overlooking a tranquil garden setting this home is bathed in an abundance of natural light.
The home benefits from a versatile design and with spacious kitchen, dining and living areas, high ceilings, timber floors, and original features, you’re bound to fall in love every time you walk through the door. Time with family or time alone can be enjoyed in the light-filled living area or spent reclined in a chair on the deck, overlooking the lush, private and leafy backyard.
You will love the sleek design and luxurious feel of the bathroom with high-quality fittings. All three bedrooms are comfortable, the laundry is perfect, and the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning compliments the home wonderfully. At the rear of the shared driveway you will find a double automatic lock up garage.
Defined by quality finishes and contemporary styling, this home offers easy townhouse style living. It lies a mere eleven minute walk from the retail and entertainment hub of Dubbo Square. This wonderful offering enjoys an easy lifestyle close to public transport, cafes and the CBD.
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Please have a good look at the 3D scan to determine if this property might be right for you. You can then contact our office to book a private inspection to see it in person. Please help us keep serving you by not attending private inspections if you or a member of your household is unwell, or have been overseas or in areas with high confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. We request inspections only be attended by the person who made the booking, and up to one other adult member of your household and any children in your care. We would happily book extra time for separate inspections if needed, to ensure we can always observe safe distances.
- Light filled living and dining area extends to a generous undercover balcony
- Three comfortable queen-size bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining space with study nook and ample storage
- Brand new custom kitchen with soft close cabinetry and appliances including dishwasher, under bench oven and gas cook top
- Timber floors freshly sanded and refinished throughout living, dining, kitchen and hallway
- Natural gas for cooking and instantaneous hot water with additional gas point for optional heating
- Modern bathroom includes claw foot bath and floating vanity
- Laundry with great storage
- Shared driveway leading to double automatic garage
- Brand new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, 12KW
- Timber deck enjoying views of the private rear yard
- Completely rewired and fitted with new switches, power outlets and connections
- All new water piping from the meter throughout the house