Are you looking for a relaxed lifestyle, complete with open spaces and surrounded in leafy green gardens only 15 minutes to Dubbo? Then here is your opportunity. Privately positioned in a peaceful street in Wongarbon sits this charming four-bedroom home. Offering all the village comforts whilst providing close proximity to the conveniences and services of Dubbo, you will enjoy the benefits of village life and city convenience.
The feeling of space is assured with the large open plan living and dining area that leads to the generous galley kitchen with walk in pantry. Featuring four generous bedrooms, three way bathroom plus an office, this home is sure to please the whole family. The large master bedroom boasts access to the breezy wrap around verandas, a walk in wardrobe and access to the main bathroom.
Outside is just as inviting, and your family will love spending time in the outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the rear yard. One of the distinct advantages of owning a home in Wongarbon is the generous block sizes, and 28 Umangla St does not disappoint at 2,023m2, providing mountains of space for additional sheds or a pool for the kids.
If you are looking for a charming home and a quiet life away from all the noise, an inspection is a must!
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Please have a good look at the 3D scan to determine if this property might be right for you. You can then contact our office to book a private inspection to see it in person. Please help us keep serving you by not attending private inspections if you or a member of your household is unwell, or have been overseas or in areas with high confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. We request inspections only be attended by the person who made the booking, and up to one other adult member of your household and any children in your care. We would happily book extra time for separate inspections if needed, to ensure we can always observe safe distances.
- Open plan living and dining area extends to breezy verandas
- Four comfortable bedrooms enjoy air conditioning
- Master bedroom boasts walk in wardrobe and access to main bathroom
- Main bathroom, three way for functionality
- Galley kitchen with walk in pantry
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking lawns and gardens
- Wrap around veranda, double carport
- Underground and above ground water tanks
- Solar panels, 4.5KW (approx)
- Rear lane access
- 2,023m2 block
- NBN connected
- Council rates $2,094.59 p/a (approx)
- Established lawns and gardens filled with olive, citrus, macadamia, fig and mulberry trees
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.