Perfectly positioned in Macquarie View Estate overlooking the Macquarie View Park, this superbly built and flawlessly presented home has all the feels and most importantly, feels like “home”.
The potential is endless with a well thought out floorplan that includes two separate living areas, an open plan dining area that centres around the designer kitchen with a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry.
Unwind in the spacious master suite with generous walk in robe, large ensuite and two dreamy bay windows complete with plantation shutters. Bedrooms two, three and four are all generous with built in robes and are serviced by a main bathroom with separate toilet.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a gas point and ceiling fans in each of the bedrooms ensures you will be comfortable all year round.
You will want to show a home this special off, and you can do just that with the living area extending out to the alfresco space, that overlooks the low maintenance rear yard. The features of this family home do not stop there, but are accentuated by a sizeable block, and a rear yard equipped with established landscaping, a spacious shed, secure gates and side access.
Throw your wish list away, everything you’re searching for is right here. Just move in and enjoy.
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fans
- Remaining three bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Two separate living areas
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas point
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Double garage
- 664sqm block
- 3.4km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 2.8km to Dubbo College South Campus
- 2.8km to South Dubbo Dog Park
- Council rates $2,836.45 p/a (approx)