Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the leafy and private Delroy Gardens Estate, this generous four bedroom family home will tick all your boxes! This private home will become your family's own oasis and escape from the outside world.
Enjoy your choice of spacious living and family areas and entertain in style either indoors or out, with everything done at 10 Osborne Place to ensure that all you need to do is relax and enjoy. With raked ceilings forming a distinct part of the character of this home, you'll enjoy its unique nature and will love the options created by the versatile floor pan.
The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite and boasts a large amount of storage. Bedrooms two, three and four are serviced by the original but very tidy three way bathroom and there is convenient external access to the toilet!
The home enjoys ducted evaporative cooling throughout, plus natural gas heating provisions for the cooler months, and there is a tidy laundry that is neatly hidden away.
Stepping outside, there is an abundance of outdoor living options, perfect for the family that just love spending time outside. There is a large covered deck with pitched roof and gas point plus a sparkling in-ground swimming pool which is well fenced to ensure your privacy.
Car storage is adequately met with a connected single lock-up garage with built-in storage and remote roller door, and a great extra is the large detached Colourbond shed located at the rear of the property with power and an alcove for a second outdoor sitting area.
A perfect place for your family or a logical location for your quieter years, 10 Osborne Place makes feeling at home a breeze.
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom, three way for functionality
- Three separate living areas
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Tidy laundry
- Timber kitchen with ample bench space and storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas point
- Large deck for entertaining
- Inground pool
- Single garage with internal access plus detached Colourbond shed
- 777sqm block
- 1.2km to Delroy Park Shops
- 1.8km to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School
- Council rates $2,693.49 pa. p/a (approx)