Nestled on the edge of Dubbo is this secluded and versatile rural property. Offering space, privacy and an ideal location, this property offers everything you need to enjoy the hobby farm lifestyle.
Looking to escape to the country, but hesitant to let go of the conveniences of the city? This scenic rural setting is just 11 minutes from the city of Dubbo and is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
The spacious 3 bedroom home is bordered by beautifully timbered country and boasts plenty of shed and storage space. In addition to this, if you're looking for a new home for your horses, the property is equipped with stables, water troughs, and good fencing to all 10 paddocks.
Open the front door and you'll see that the open plan living, kitchen and dining area makes the most of the rural outlook, whilst the wrap around veranda provides plenty of room to enjoy the sunsets and catch up with friends. The separate sunroom has potential to be a second living area or a fourth bedroom if needed. The living area is complimented by a slow combustion wood heater for the cooler months and a split system air conditioner for the summer.
The real hero of this home is the sprawling master suite. Spread over a total of 70m2, you can be certain that every time you step into this amazing space, the weight of the day will lift and you will be embraced by the peace the size and setting provides. To ensure your comfort, there's a very large walk in robe and an ensuite fit for a king!
Detached from the home is ample shedding, multiple water tanks, dog and chook yards and a large veggie garden. The dam at the rear of the property pumps water back to a tank that services lawns and gardens. If you are in the market for a semi-rural property, do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Please have a good look at the 3D scan to determine if this property might be right for you. You can then contact our office to book a private inspection to see it in person. Please help us keep serving you by not attending private inspections if you or a member of your household is unwell, or have been overseas or in areas with high confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. We request inspections only be attended by the person who made the booking, and up to one other adult member of your household and any children in your care. We would happily book extra time for separate inspections if needed, to ensure we can always observe safe distances.
- Oversized master bedroom boasts large walk in robe and en-suite overlooking rural views
- Two other, well-sized bedrooms offer built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Separate second living area flowing from kitchen with access to outdoor area
- Wrap around veranda
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large carport detached from house
- Ample shedding and storage space
- Large dam at rear of property
- Chook pens, dog yards and veggie gardens
- Solar panels
- 13.1km to Dubbo Golf Course
- 13.9km to Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- 15.1km to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School
- 14.5km to Delroy Park Shops
- Council rates: $1,270.71 pa (approx)