Boasting an abundance of privacy and an idyllic location, this property ensures your dream rural lifestyle is just one good decision away.
Positioned on a touch over 24 acres (approx), this tidy brick 3 bedroom home is almost completely hidden from the road and is surrounded by stately gums and picturesque gardens, making it a perfect escape from the busyness of life.
The main living area is immaculately maintained and is serviced by a Mitsubishi split system air conditioner and a slow combustion wood heater for our cooler months.
The refreshed kitchen has an electric stovetop and oven, a double sink and very adequate storage. Positioned between the main living area and the QLD room, it’s sure to be the scene of many a happy memory.
The tiled QLD room overlooks the scenic rear yard and has a pot belly stove that ensures your comfort. All 3 bedrooms are fitted with built in robes and with floating timber floors throughout, keeping the home clean is sure to be a breeze.
When guests are over, the spacious covered entertaining area is perfect for hosting groups of any size, and the beautiful bush setting provides a striking backdrop year round.
If those groups make the decision to spend a night, or a week or a month with you, they can without causing you much interruption at all, courtesy of the 2-bedroom separate dwelling that’s located 40 metres from the home. Equipped with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom/laundry and a light-filled kitchen, dining and living space, this second home is perfectly suited to guests, older children or would make the perfect spot for aging parents, with mobility needs already catered for.
A large shed rounds out the facilities and has ample space for car storage, a workshop and additional storage space.
Outside there’s an abundance of space to enjoy, with a mixture of cleared land and larger areas with established trees and native vegetation. With 2 dams, there’s always the option to run a small amount of stock, or simply keep these as watering holes for our beautiful wildlife.
Offering you a more balanced and rewarding lifestyle, 8R Boundary Creek Road is worth your inspection.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Three bed in main house all with built in robes, beds one & three have TV points
- Bathroom with shower, bath tub & separate toilet
- Laundry with second toilet in it & joins to the enclosed QLD room
- Living area with large Mitsubishi split system & slow combustion wood heater
- Kitchen with electric cook top & oven, double sink
- Pot belly stove in enclosed, tiled QLD room
- Extra-large covered entertaining area
- Two dams, one small & one large
- Big dam can be pumped to the gardens
- 24 acres (approx)
- Transportable home with access ramp & decking on two sides
- Two bedrooms
- Separately metered for electricity
- Phone landline connection It has a kitchen/dining/living area
- Kitchen with gas stove & oven (LPG)
- Gas point in living area
- Wood-look vinyl flooring throughout
- Bathroom/laundry combined
- Split system in kitchen/dining/living area
- Same sceptic for both properties
- 1 x tank on house & 2 x rainwater tanks on transportable home
- Shed/workshop has large shed, 6 car (2x2 + 2x1) with additional room for storage
- Total property rates: $1,171.25 per annum / $292.81 per quarter