Easy-care family living is on offer in this immaculate, move-in ready home set in the heart of Delroy. Enjoy the convenience of having shops and schools right at your fingertips without compromising on space and comfort.
The modern layout offers four good-size bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms, including the master ensuite. There is plenty of space for a growing family including an open-plan living and dining zone with easy-care tiled floors, plus a separate light-filled lounge room with plush carpet underfoot.
The kitchen is ready for the home chef with a dishwasher and a large island bench, plus direct access to the laundry room. An abundance of storage throughout ensures this home is as functional as it is beautiful, while air-conditioning provides complete climate control and there is also a double garage for secure vehicle parking.
A covered alfresco is set at the rear of the home and is the perfect place to relax on the weekend with guests while this home’s enviable corner location provides a large yard that is a blend of easy-care lawn and crushed granite. Side access ensures convenience and there is also a single-bay shed, ready for the DIY enthusiast or for use as extra storage space.
This move-in ready family abode is located right across the road from the Delroy Park Shopping Centre with a Woolworths, the local post office, speciality stores and takeaway restaurants. Delroy High School ix within walking distance, perfect for families wanting a central location.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Remaining three bedrooms all with storage
- Open plan dining and kitchen area
- Separate living space full of natural light
- Kitchen with ample storage
- Large laundry with storage and external access
- Evaporative cooling
- Split system air conditioning
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Mixture of lawn and crushed granite
- Shed with workshop and single phase power
- Side access
- Council rates $2,615.89 p/a
- 1 minute walk to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 1.6km to Dubbo Delroy College
- 800m to RSL LifeCare Retirement Village
- 300m to Goodstart Early Learning