This immaculate home is all about providing the lifestyle your family has been searching for. Surrounded by established gardens and manicured lawns, the outdoor entertaining area is sure to be a hit with the family and friends.
Complimenting the eye-catching exterior, the over-sized master bedroom boasts ample storage, bay window with seat, a ceiling fan and its very own bathroom. The remaining two bedrooms have built in robes, ceiling fans and are serviced by the three-way main bathroom.
At the front of the home you will find a generous living area with space for an office or study nook. The kitchen is spacious and comfortable, with nothing needing to be done at all and features a dishwasher, electric stove top and oven and breakfast bar. The kitchen shares a space with the dining area making entertaining a breeze. Flowing through to the rear of the home there is an additional second living area with stunning bay windows letting in an abundance of natural light and warmth.
The ducted gas heating, gas point, slow combustion wood heater and evaporative cooling will ensure your comfort year-round.
Outside, another dimension of living awaits, with a generous outdoor entertaining area with lights and views of the leafy green oasis. Maintaining lawns and gardens is made easy with the zoned irrigation system and decent sized garden shed.
With a double lock up garage with drive through access and an attached carport, your car storage needs are more than adequately met.
The perfect home to savour the precious family years, or to settle in and enjoy your later life, 42 Eden Park Ave is the ideal place to enjoy your future.
- Master bedroom boasts ample storage, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Two other, well-sized bedrooms offer built in robes and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom, three way for functionality
- Large living area at front of home
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric stovetop, and oven
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, gas point
- Generous outdoor entertaining area
- Well-manicured lawns and gardens
- Zoned irrigation system
- Security alarm
- Garden shed
- Council rates $2,615.89 p/a
- 2.3km to St Mary’s Primary School
- 2.5km to Dubbo College Senior Campus
- 2.9km to Dubbo Base Hospital
- 4.2km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre