Located on the edge of the growing Outlook Estate, this four-bedroom home offers a great low maintenance option for owners and investors alike.
Situated just 500m from Macquarie Anglican Grammar School and 550m from Delroy Park Shopping Centre, you will find yourself leaving the car at home and instead, choosing a leisurely stroll to the shops.
The open plan kitchen and dining area provides the perfect setting to share a meal with family and friends with must have features like a breakfast bar and dishwasher making meal prep a breeze.
The master bedroom is generous in size with ample storage and an en-suite. The remaining three bedrooms have built ins and are serviced by the main bathroom. One of the benefits of the home is its low maintenance front and back yards.
With other great features including gas points, two split system air conditioners, separate living and dining areas and a single lock up garage with internal access, make viewing 10A Lansdowne Drive a priority.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Three other, well-sized bedrooms offer built in robes
- Main bathroom, with bath
- Large living area at front of home
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas stovetop, and electric oven
- Gas points for heating and split system air conditioners
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Council rates $2,274.59 p/a
- Currently rented for $380. Tenants are in a lease term until 2 November 2020
- 500m to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School
- 550m to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 250m to Goodstart Early Learning Dubbo