Beautifully renovated and immaculately maintained, this welcoming home in popular south Dubbo is located close to infants, primary and high schools.
Charming features abound with high ceilings, decorative cornices and timber floorboards setting the scene for your new life. With nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, this gorgeous home is waiting for you.
The stylish kitchen forms the heart of the home, with separate living and dining areas blanketing it on either side. All three bedrooms offer built in robes and ceiling fans and are serviced by the stunning renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
The laundry is generous and boasts a second shower and toilet, making accommodating guests simple. Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures your comfort year round.
Enjoying a coffee is made easy with the gorgeous sunroom at the rear of the home with split system air conditioning. The outdoor entertaining area offers a great place to unwind and relax, or entertain family and friends.
The lawns and gardens are easy care and the backyard is complete with a single garage and side access from Sterling Street. Conveniently located close to South Dubbo IGA and the Tamworth Street shops, this attractive home is sure to impress.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Three decent size bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bathroom, recently renovated
- Large living area at front of home
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and gas stove
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and gas point
- Separate dining room
- Sunroom at rear of home with split system air conditioner
- Well manicured lawns and gardens
- Side access and single lock up garage accessed from Sterling Street
- Garden shed
- Council rates $2,690.39 p/a
- 270m to Dubbo South Primary School
- 600m to St Laurence’s Primary School
- 750km to Redgum Child Care Centre
- 350m to Ashcrofts IGA Dubbo