Often when you're searching for your next home, all the properties you inspect can start to sound the same and get lost amid a fog of specs, dimensions, roofs and walls. We think it's time you treated yourself to something that stands out from the crowd. There are so many things to love about this near new home, but some of the real standouts for us are below:
1. The Layout - drawing inspiration from existing plans and tailoring the floor plan to maximise the block and best suit their young family, the current owners have created a home that is unique, inspiring and practical and is sure to be loved by your whole family.
2. The Presentation - occasionally you'll walk into a home and it just feels right. Everything from the colour palette through to the appliances ticks your boxes. This was one such home for us. Immaculately maintained without an ounce of work needing to be done, literally all you need to do is move in and enjoy.
3. The Back Yard - most of us enjoy a decent back yard but they've become harder to find in newer homes of late. This property enjoys plenty of space outside and comes complete with a childrens play area and a shed for your weekend projects.
Of course, there's a modern kitchen with sleek design, a butler's pantry, reverse cycle air conditioning and a comfortable patio area and a number more features that are sure to make you smile.
We'd love for you to be our guest at an open home or call agents Sameul Shooter 0402640126 or Logan Maidens 0423723911 to book your private inspection.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom boasts walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Remaining three bedrooms all have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bath
- Spacious open plan kitchen dining and living area
- Second living area/rumpus room
- Kitchen with island bench, large gas cooktop and electric oven & dishwasher
- Butler's pantry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Extra large double lock up garage with internal access
- Tiled patio with ceiling fan & LED downlights
- LED downlights throughout with dimmers
- Spacious rear yard with built in play equipment & shed
- Council levied rates $2,653.14 p.a. or $663.29 per quarter
- 2.4km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 1.1km to Little Learners Day Care & Pre-School
- 2.2km to South Dubbo Park
- 2.3km to Dubbo College South Campus