Peacefully set in a quite leafy cul-de-sac in South Dubbo, this home is the perfect for anyone starting out or looking for a low maintenance investment. 10 Garnet Street is a unique property with endless possibilities.
The home features open plan kitchen and dining area that flows onto the additional loungeroom. The kitchen offers ample bench space and storage. Two of the three bedrooms are equipped with built- in robes and the main bathroom has a separate toilet for functionality.
A split system air conditioner and slow combustion wood fire heating will ensure your comfort year-round.
Both the front and back lawns are immaculate and maintaining them will be a breeze. Enjoying the leafy outlooks with be a pleasure especially with the assistance of the sunroom located at the rear o the home. You will also find a double lock up garage in the rear yard perfect for storage.
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious lounge room
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Split system air conditioner and slow combustion wood heater
- Double garage in rear yard
- Fully enclosed sun room
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens with rear yard access
- 1.6km to Tamworth Street IGA
- 1.3km to Dubbo College South Campus
- 1.5km to South Dubbo Tavern
- 1.3km to South Dubbo Oval