Ensuring your complete satisfaction and designed with your family in mind, this brand new 4 bedroom home in Mary's Veil Estate is definitely worth your inspection.
As you open the front door you'll appreciate the wide hallway and clean white tones throughout the home and will no doubt feel the heaviness of the day lift from your shoulders every time you step inside.
The best moments of family life can be enjoyed in the spacious kitchen, dining and living area which is drenched in natural light and benefits from a sense of airiness created by the high ceilings.
The kitchen is fitted with quality appliances and enjoys the convenience of an island bench with double sink and dishwasher. Stonetop benches throughout the home accentuate the home's premium finish and ensure years of enjoyment.
If some time alone is the order of the day, the second living area at the front of the home provides a more private and restorative setting to relax and enjoy a book or a glass of wine.
Providing a seamless transition from the space and luxury created in the living spaces, the master bedroom is complete with a walk in robe and stylish ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles.
The remaining 3 bedrooms are all of a generous size and come fitted with built in wardrobes, air conditioning vents and downlights.
Outside, the tiled patio is a great place to enjoy a bbq with friends, and the freshly turfed low maintenance yard provides space for the kids to play whilst not requiring too much of your time on the weekend.
Making your next buying decision that much easier, 12 Ivy Court is your perfect next home.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Four bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Brick and tile construction
- High ceilings with ornate cornice
- Feature pendant lighting above kitchen island bench
- Kitchen with island bench, large Omega gas cook top and electric oven, dishwasher, double sink, microwave space and stonetop benches
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Freshly turfed lawns and gardens
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Council rates of $2,653.14 per annum / $663.29 per quarter
- 2.4km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 1.1km to Little Learners Day Care & Pre School
- 2.2km to South Dubbo Park
- 2.3km to Dubbo College South Campus