Perfectly suited to those looking for style, sophistication, and convenience and positioned just moments from shops parks and walking tracks, this outstanding master built home in Mary's Veil Estate has been created for you.
The spacious entry leads to the sun drenched open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen has a modern and clean colour palette and benefits from excellent bench and cupboard space, quality appliances and a roomy butler’s pantry. This contemporary theme continues into the bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, wall hung vanities and tasteful tapware and finishes.
This family home leaves little to be desired with living space the whole family can enjoy. In addition to the kitchen, dining and living area, there's also a rumpus or second living area, with access to the beautiful courtyard, offering an additional space to entertain.
The oversized master bedroom boasts a large walk in wardrobe and ensuite and is filled with natural light and warmth. The remaining three bedrooms are all fitted with built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet.
Stepping outside, the spacious living continues with a large tiled, covered entertaining area with ceiling fans and the established lawns and gardens can be enjoyed as you unwind in either the patio or courtyard areas.
Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures your comfort throughout the seasons.
If you have been searching for the perfect home with everything and more, then you simply must arrange to view this beautiful property.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom boasts walk in robe and ensuite
- Three other, well-sized bedrooms offer built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Rumpus room or second living area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and butlers pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Generous tiled outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Established lawns and gardens
- Council levied rates $2,653.14 p.a. or $663.29 per quarter
- 2.4km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 1.1km to Little Learners Day Care & Pre School
- 2.2km to South Dubbo Park
- 2.3km to Dubbo College South Campus