From the white picket fence to the high set character rich home, your dreams of owning an iconic, cottage style property are about to come true.
As you begin to walk towards the entrance to the home, take the time to admire the beautifully maintained lawns and gardens and enjoy the perfect symmetry created by the driveway paving. The satisfying order created by the paving continues, spanning the perimeter of the cottage, maximizing ease of use and minimizing ongoing maintenance.
Instead of stairs, which can become difficult to navigate, a ramp has been installed at the front of the home, to ensure easy access every time.
Stepping into the entrance of this home is going to be a thrilling experience every time, with stunning timber floorboards, ornate high ceilings, and a view that spans from the front door to the patio behind.
Undoubtedly, the highlight of this incredible home is the kitchen, dining and living area. Boasting polished timber floors, high ceilings with ornate cornice and a beautiful feature ceiling over the dining area, this space will be host to endless precious moments, shared with those you love. With extensive glazing and benefitting from a northerly aspect, the kitchen is bathed in natural light and the timber window frames perfectly capture the beauty of the trees and skies outside.
The master bedroom is spacious and enjoys a northerly aspect, with access to the covered patio, where a morning coffee can be relished in the rising sun. A spacious ensuite with spa bath, a walk in robe with ample storage and a split system air conditioner, ensure retiring at night is always a satisfying experience.
The remaining three bedrooms are generous in size and provide the space needed for a growing family or to host guests and two are fitted with built in robes.
Providing a unique opportunity to not only purchase a beautiful and well maintained home, but to buy in to a prized South Dubbo location, 62 Dalton Street may just be your next home.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending you if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom boasts walk in robe, ensuite and access to courtyard
- Three remaining bedrooms are generous in size, two of the three have built ins
- Main bathroom, two way
- Slow combustion wood heater in dining room & Masport wood look gas heater in living room
- Timber floorboards throughout living areas & first two bedrooms
- 10ft ceilings with ornate cornice & two feature ceilings
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Gorgeous courtyard at rear of home
- Single garaport with covered access to dwelling
- Fully fenced
- Established lawns & gardens
- Cedar window frames & doors
- Levied rates $2,444.54 p.a. / $611.15 per quarter
- 350m to South Dubbo Tavern
- 400m to Dubbo Family Doctors
- 850m to Dubbo South Public School
- 1.2km to St Laurences Primary School
- 2.8km to Dubbo Square Shopping Centre (CBD)