Perfectly positioned for a life of convenience is this large and light-filled home. Enjoy a central location right across the road from the Delroy Park Shopping Centre while schools such as Delroy High School and Saint Pius X Primary School are within easy reach.
Inside, this spacious home boasts four good-size bedrooms and two bathrooms ready to comfortably accommodate a growing family. Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensure year-round comfort, while the tile floors are easy-clean and perfectly suited to the chaos of family life.
A quality kitchen with a dishwasher is set in the heart of the home. Ensuring there is plenty of room for everyone are the three living spaces. There is an open-plan living and dining zone, plus a media room ready for use as a playroom and also a lounge room set at the front of the home opposite the owner’s suite.
The main bedroom enjoys the convenience of an ensuite and walk-in robe while the three guest bedrooms all have built-in robes and quick access to the main bathroom with a bath and separate toilet. A laundry and a double garage with internal access complete the layout.
Outside, a covered alfresco is ready for hosting friends while the kids play in the huge, fenced yard. A beautiful tree provides shade throughout the summer and there is also a garden shed for storage. If you have a green thumb, you can create a kitchen garden and maybe plant some fruit trees or simply sit back, relax and enjoy this wonderful family home.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom with ensutie and walk in robe
- Remaining three bedrooms all with built ins
- Main bathroom two way for functionality
- Quality kitchen with ample storage
- Open plan living dining and kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Rumpus/media room
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Side access
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Generous backyard with established trees
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- 150m to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 260m to Goodstart Early Learning Dubbo
- 1.6km to Delroy High School