Located just moments from schools and shops is this sprawling home ready for the modern family. The spacious floorplan stretches over two levels with four large bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus multiple living spaces ensuring there is plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax.
There is a large lounge room warmed by a slow combustion heater, plus a lovely dining area that flows into the kitchen. Well-equipped, the home chef is sure to enjoy the gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage, while the open-plan layout embraces a casual family area so the home chef is always a part of the action.
Sliding doors open out to the expansive covered entertaining zone just waiting for your next get-together. You can host friends for a Sunday lunch while the kids play in the pool and run free in the large grassed and fenced yard, or simply relax in the shade while enjoying your morning coffee.
A single lock-up garage, a great-size laundry, easy-care tile floors and lovely mature trees that surround the home are just some of the extra features on offer. There is scope to add your own touches if you are looking for a contemporary abode or simply move in and enjoy this spacious, light-filled and flexible family home.
Perfectly positioned for convenience, you will live only moments from the Delroy Park Shopping Centre and within walking distance of the Delroy High School. The Riverdale Shopping Centre is only a 6-minute drive away and pretty parklands are also within easy reach.
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite and great storage
- Remaining three bedrooms all with built ins
- Open plan living area with slow combustion wood heater
- Formal dining room
- Open plan kitchen and second dining area
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Great outdoor entertaining area
- Evaporative cooling
- In ground pool
- 781sqm block
- 1.8km to Delroy High School
- 1.1km to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 850m to Goodstart Early Leaning Dubbo
- 950m to Macqurie Anglican Grammar School