Spacious, light-filled and move-in ready, this charming home will tick all the boxes. Whether you are a growing family or those who simply enjoy room to move and play, this is a chance to snap up your dream home.
Beautiful timber floors flow throughout the casual living room and family room, into the dining area and kitchen. Here, sliding doors lead out to the rear deck while plenty of bench space, a walk-in pantry and a suite of quality appliances await the home chef including a free-standing gas cooktop and a dishwasher.
There are three good-size bedrooms, all with built-in robes and all serviced by the main bathroom with a bath and separate toilet. A laundry room with storage space and external access completes the layout while year-round comfort is assured with four split system air-conditioning units installed throughout the home.
The backyard is a family-friendly haven with a large lawn area for the kids to enjoy and a chicken coop for your feathered friends. The expansive entertaining pavillion with ceiling fans is ready to host friends for a long, lazy Sunday lunch or you can dine alfresco throughout the summer.
There is a single lock-up garage for extra storage, plus a double carport at the front of the home and side access to the yard. The front yard offers even more lawn area for the kids, protected by a thick border of bushes to ensure privacy.
All of this is conveniently located close to everything you could need including the local shops, dog park and schools such as the Dubbo South Public School.
- Three bedrooms, all with built ins, ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Two living areas flowing into dining room
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with ample storage, freestanding oven and dishwasher
- Floorboards throughout
- Four split systems throughout home
- Deck area with views of rear yard
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Chicken coop
- Single lock up garage
- Side access
- Solar panels
- 1.0km to Dubbo College South Campus
- 1.0km to South Dubbo Dog Park
- 2.2km to South Dubbo IGA
- 1.7km to Dubbo South Public School