Every inch of this family home has been designed for peaceful, private and relaxed living from the quiet cul-de-sac location to the light-filled and updated interior.
Standing proud in the heart of the home is the newly renovated kitchen. This stylish space is complete with a gorgeous tiled backsplash, quality stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, a large breakfast bar and an open design that embraces the dining space.
On-trend flooring flows underfoot and draws you through to the living room with split system air-conditioning or you can step out to the sun-soaked patio and entertain guests while overlooking the large, fully fenced yard.
A second split system air-conditioning unit ensures year-round comfort in the master bedroom plus there’s evaporative cooling throughout the home. The master also boasts a walk-through robe and an ensuite while both of the guest bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the three-way main bathroom.
You can leave the car at home in the single garage and walk to nearby bus stops along with Dawson Park and the picturesque Egret Park and Southlakes. A short drive will take you to St Johns College, Dubbo College South Campus and Dubbo South Public School while the Orana Mall Shopping Centre is also within easy reach.
Quick access to the Dubbo train station, Charles Sturt University and Dubbo Base Hospital ensure a life of absolute convenience for the lucky new owners of this move-in ready home. Whether you’re on the hunt for a quality investment or an idyllic abode for you and your loved ones, this property is will not disappoint.
- Master with walk in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioner
- Remaining two bedrooms with built in robes
- Vinyl look flooring throughout
- Three way main bathroom for functionality
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Modernised kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar
- Separate living area with split system air conditioner
- Single garage with internal access
- Covered area at rear of home
- Side access
- Private rear yard
- Storage room
- Property is currently leased out for $370 per week and tenants are in a fixed term until Dec 2020
- 3.6km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 450m to Little Learners
- 2.0k to South Dubbo Tavern
- 1.8km to South Dubbo Oval
- 2.5km to South Dubbo Public School