This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy the very best of peaceful rural living while still being less than 20 minutes from the Dubbo Square shopping centre. This picture-perfect family home stands proud on a large 25-acre block and is guaranteed to delight from the moment you step onto the wrap-around verandah.
The sprawling layout stretches over one level and is centred around an open-plan kitchen, dining and living room. Natural light floods in through the oversized windows with any avid chef sure to be drawn to the sleek and stylish kitchen. Here, the tiled backsplash stretches all the way from the sweeping benchtops to the ceiling plus there’s an abundance of storage and a suite of quality stainless steel appliances.
Guests can gather at the breakfast bar or in the dining area while the living room is warmed by a cosy fireplace.
For privacy, the master suite is separated from the guest bedrooms and features a walk-in robe and an ensuite. The remaining four bedrooms all enjoy easy access to a second living area along with the main bathroom and a large laundry with plenty of storage.
The wrap-around verandah provides comfortable gathering spaces to host guests in the shade no matter the time of day or weather outside. Extra features include solar hot water and solar panel systems, recently installed exterior paths, a large secure yard, chook yards and a good-size double garage.
For peace of mind, this home is a part of a water scheme while everything Dubbo has to offer is just moments from your front door.
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Remaining four bedrooms at opposite end of home (three with built ins)
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Evaporative cooling
- Modern bathroom with bath
- Kitchen with electric dishwasher and electric stove top and oven
- Second separate living area off bedroom wing
- Wrap around veranda
- Double garage & workshop
- Secure house yard
- Newbury Park Water Scheme
- Solar hot water and solar panels
- Two storage container & chook yards
- Stable and tack room/feed shed
- Two rain water tanks
- Council rates $1,490.14 pa
- Close proximity to Dickigundy reserve