Welcome to your new family home where there is room to move, play and entertain. Sweeping hardwood floors flow throughout the living spaces while large windows allow plenty of natural light to fill the rooms.
A quality kitchen is set in the heart of the layout, ready for the home chef to enjoy a suite of quality appliances, the abundance of storage, a large centre island and timber benchtops, while always being a part of the action.
There is a light-filled and open-plan meals area ready for family dinners as well as two separate living spaces that ensure plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax.
The second living area is located above the carport, perfect for use as an office, a playroom or maybe a guest bedroom depending on your needs. There is also the option to add plumbing for a self-contained granny flat with the potential for a second income (STCA).
There are four good-size bedrooms in total, plus two modern bathrooms including the ensuite in the spacious owner’s suite. On summer nights, you can dine alfresco on the covered entertaining area or simply sit back and enjoy cooling breezes on a warm afternoon.
Low-maintenance gardens and lawns surround this residence, meaning you can spend more time enjoying this wonderful home and less time maintaining the grass and gardens. There is still scope to plant beautiful flowers or maybe a small veggie patch with your favourite foods. All of this is set on a large block on a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac where the kids can ride their bikes in the afternoon and play soccer on the weekends.
- Master bedroom with ensutie
- Remaining three bedrooms all with built ins
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Office space or fifth bedroom
- Additional bedroom/living area above carport
- Large double-bay lockable powered workshop
- Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
- Separate living area filled with natural light
- Evaporative cooling
- Gas heating
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double carport
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Currently leased out for $430 per week
- 2.6km to St Mary's Primary School
- 4.4km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 4.0km to Dubbo Regional Botanical Gardens