Exuding elegance and charm and built by a master builder, you can rest assured knowing quality and attention to detail are on show throughout this spacious and light-filled family home. From the moment you step onto the beautiful front verandah, you know this is a special home.
This is a place that invites you to sit back and relax as you overlook the sprawling land before you. Mature trees provide privacy as well as welcomed shade throughout summer.
Inside, this sprawling home offers four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper level as well as a guest bedroom, bathroom and living area located downstairs next to the large laundry room. There is also a first-floor office for those who work from the comfort of home.
Decorative cornices and ornate fretwork gives this residence a sense of old-world charm while the open-plan layout is bright and modern. There is a lounge room and a living area warmed by a log-look gas heater, plus a huge timber kitchen that embraces the sunny dining area.
The living room enjoys direct access out to the huge verandah where you can relax with your morning coffee while the lower level, all-weather entertainer’s haven is where you can host friends for dinner. Lush gardens surround the home as well as the beautiful pool with its own entertaining area.
The horseshoe driveway leads to the double carport, while a three-bay shed with a carport is also on offer. There are bird aviaries, plus evaporative cooling, neutral colour tones throughout the home and a paved patio under the grand rear stairs to complete this impressive home.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan and built in robes
- Remaining three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bathroom is three way for functionality with 1800mm spa bath
- Polished cypress timber floorboards throughout
- Timber log look gas heater & gas points
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Electric external shutter on upstairs living room
- Kitchen with large bay windows, ample storage, dishwasher and electric stove top and oven
- Formal and informal living areas
- Office looking over front veranda
- Timber stairwell leading to teenagers retreat with large living area, bedroom, bathroom and laundry
- 12 station automatic irrigation system
- Bird aviary
- Four car carport
- Four car lockable garage
- 9.7km to Dubbo's CBD