With everything you could ever need right on your doorstep, this spacious family home perfectly combines comfort and convenience. The Dubbo Base Hospital, Charles Sturt University and Dubbo College Senior Campus are all only moments from your front door while the centre of town is just a short drive away.
Families will love the low-maintenance appeal of this move-in ready home with investors sure to be drawn to the unbeatable location.
At home, you’ll enjoy generous and light-filled living spaces with gorgeous timber floorboards throughout and split system air-conditioning for climate-controlled living. The open plan living space with gas heating and split system air conditioning promises a cosy ambience all winter long and a pass-through that connects to the well-appointed chef’s kitchen.
Sweeping timber benchtops and an abundance of storage will delight even the most discerning home cook along with the tiled backsplash and a free-standing gas cooktop and oven. Whether you’re preparing an intimate dinner for two or a gourmet feast for loved ones, this kitchen will make cooking a pleasure.
Those in need of extra space to spread out and relax will appreciate the second living area and four good-size bedrooms or you can step outside to the large yard with room for the kids to play. More must-have features include a central bathroom with a separate toilet and gated access to the rear yard with a detached lock-up garage.
Dubbo train station and a selection of handy amenities are located within easy reach as are parks, shopping centres and the Dubbo City Regional Airport.
- Four bedrooms
- Modernised bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan living space with gas heating and split system air conditioner
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Kitchen with ample storage
- Separate second living area with split system air conditioner
- Drive through access
- Single garage
- Close proximity to schools, Tafe Western and Hospital
- Currently leased out for $340 per week until April 2021
- Council Rates $2,317.89p/a
- 700m to Dubbo Base Hospital
- 1.2km to Tafe Western Dubbo
- 3.2km to Dubbo Private Hospital
- 1.5km to St Mary's Primary School