Pretty as a picture, this heritage-inspired home offers elegant living fit for the modern family. Bright and welcoming, there is plenty of room for everyone to spread out while the immaculate gardens and brick facade ensures an abundance of curb appeal.
As soon as you step inside, you are greeted by a double-door entrance that opens into a light-filled lounge room and formal dining room ready for your next dinner party. A tiled hallway draws you toward the rear of the home where a combined living and dining space opens before you.
A beautiful timber and brick kitchen, with a dishwasher and plenty of storage, will delight the home chef, while the avid entertainer will love the abundance of space on offer as well as the wonderful enclosed sunroom ready for summertime dining.
Located in a separate wing are the four bedrooms including the main with a walk-in robe and an ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms all have built-in robes as well as easy access to the main bathroom with a corner spa bath.
A beautiful, private and large backyard is on offer for those with kids and pets, while the DIY enthusiast will adore the shed with power, a third bathroom, a separate hot water system and evaporative air-conditioning ensuring perfect working conditions. There is a double garage as well as a host of extra features including ducted evaporative cooling for year-round comfort, plus slab heating in the tiled living areas and gas points.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Remaining three bedrooms with built in robes
- 3 living areas
- Enclosed patio/sunroom
- Large laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ceiling fans
- Gas points
- Slab heating in tiled living areas
- Built in BBQ area
- Separate powered shed with third bathroom and ducted evaporative cooling
- New carpet in the living area and formal dining, as well as the back two bedrooms to match master
- Currently leased out for $445 per week until October 2021
- Council rates p/a $2,645.69
- 2.5km to Dubbo College Senior Campus
- 2.8km to Dubbo Base Hospital
- 4.8km to Orana Mall