This home is nestled along a quiet cul-de-sac within Rosewood Grove and perfectly combines charming features with the best in contemporary comfort.
From the moment you step through the front door, you will feel at home thanks to the updated open-plan living, dining and kitchen space. This light-filled hub of the home boasts split system air-conditioning and timber-look vinyl flooring that instantly feels bright, comfortable and inviting.
You will love to host guests and cook up a storm with plenty of room to entertain. Sweeping benchtops and quality appliances are sure to delight the avid cook plus there are ample overhead and under-bench storage.
All three of the bedrooms have carpet, ceiling fans and built-in robes along with easy access to the central bathroom with a separate bath and shower. A laundry, with external access to the covered outdoor entertaining area and the large fully fenced backyard, complete the floorplan. Extra features include a garden shed and a single carport with drive-through access to the backyard.
This would make the perfect property whether you’re looking for your first home, a set-and-forget investment or a comfortable abode with potential to make your own updates.
Convenience is absolutely guaranteed with easy links to the heart of Dubbo with shops, restaurants and amenities on hand. The Dubbo Base Hospital and Dubbo City Regional Airport are only a short drive away, and for families, you’ll live just moments from schools, parks, and so much more.
- Three bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans
- One bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Carport with drive through access to rear yard
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Secure, low maintenance yard
- Split system air conditioner
- Currently leased out for $330 per week until mid February 2021
- 0.2km to Gowrie Dubbo Early Education & Care
- 3.9km to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 4.6km to Dubbo Base Hospital
- 4.6km to Dubbo City Regional Airport