Enveloped by gorgeous landscaped gardens and lush lawn is this grand and stately residence that will delight anyone craving luxurious living. More than just a home, this show-stopping property is a lifestyle, with sprawling grounds and arable land that’s ready for those looking to launch their next farming venture.
The long winding blue metal driveway builds anticipation as you approach this remarkable master-built residence that truly must be seen to be believed. The expansive two-storey layout features five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a long list of comfortable living spaces that will suit any mood and occasion.
Double stained-glass entry doors open into the light-filled foyer which leads into either the formal dining room, with chandeliers and a bar, or the formal living room complete with an exposed brick fireplace.
From here, you can move through to the second living area with walnut Jarrah floorboards that flow underfoot and lead into the sunroom or the games room with a full-size bar, toilet, coolroom, storage and attached office.
Those who love to cook will adore the gourmet kitchen with an induction cooktop, steam oven and dual electric wall ovens along with a dishwasher, rangehood, serving window and an open design that embraces the casual meals area.
A full bathroom and a laundry complete this incredible main level. Upstairs, you’ll discover all five bedrooms including four with built-in robes and the master with a walk-in robe, an ensuite and access to two balconies overlooking this picturesque property.
The long list of features continues outside with an expansive paved entertaining area with built-in barbeque and if being active is a passion, you can always enjoy a friendly game of tennis on the dual tennis courts. Endless hours of fun await in the 24 metre in-ground pool, or if you prefer to sit back and relax, this can be done in the pool house, equipped with its own bar and spa. If your passion is all things equestrian, this property is well equipped with a generous shed, stables and wash bays.
Adding enormous flexibility to this already impressive homestead is a separate and private two bed, one bath dwelling. This would make an ideal guest residence or short-term rental property and benefits from an open-plan kitchen, living and dining area and a two-bay garage and storage. With the heart of Dubbo only moments away, this is a truly unique property that will leave you in awe.
Call agent, Samuel Shooter, on 0402 640 126 to discuss locating your lifestyle at 10L Old Dubbo Road.
- Generous foyer area with under stair storage
- Oversized master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, en-suite and access to two private veranda's
- Four other bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and telecom's
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Formal dining room with chandeliers, built in storage and bar
- Large kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher, two wall ovens, steam oven and server window
- Dining room off kitchen
- Closable formal living area with chandelier and brick fire place
- Second living area with Jarrah Hardwood Flooring, exposed brick and access to double garage
- Sunroom with built in storage, access to outdoor entertaining area and laundry
- Laundry with third bathroom and access to outdoor entertaining area
- Games room off garage with Jarrah parquetry flooring, bar with plumbed beer taps, cool room, toilet, office and access to outdoors
- Double tennis court
- Levied rates: $3,733.03 per annum / $933.25 per quarter
* The property being advertised comprises of two separate lots being lot 97/651216 and 100/880716. Note that adjacent land on Hennessy Drive is not included in the sale *
- Two bedrooms
- Double automatic garage
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room
- Storage room
- Plumbed bar
- Overlooks over pool area
COTTAGE (currently leased)
- 2 bedrooms + sleepout
- 1 bathroom
- Large shed with stables, wash bay, power and water
- Second shed with power
- 2 x registered, submerged fuel bowsers
- Property accessed from Hennessy Dr (main access) or Old Dubbo Rd