Whether you’re a growing family, a first-time buyer or a savvy investor, this is the perfect property for you. There is room to move, play and entertain, paired perfectly with a central location just moments from parks, shops and schools.
Inside, the layout is bright and modern with four good-size bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master ensuite. Two guest bedrooms are housed in their own wing with the bathroom and laundry, while the fourth bedroom is set off the living space, perfect for use as an office.
The hub of daily life is sure to be the large and well-equipped kitchen with a suite of stainless steel OMEGA appliances including a dishwasher. There is plenty of storage, a breakfast bar and an open-plan layout that embraces the living and dining room. A separate lounge offers a peaceful retreat and there is an expensive covered alfresco for all-weather entertaining.
A double garage with drive-through access to the backyard completes the layout while the extra features include ducted air-conditioning, an easy-care yard, a garden shed for two cubby houses for the kids to enjoy. For the savvy investor, there is a tenant already in place returning $460 per week until January 2022, making this an easy-care addition to your portfolio.
This must-see home is perfectly positioned for a life of convenience. You will live just 300m from the local park and only 400m from the Delroy Park Shopping Centre. The kids can ride their bikes to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School and it is just 2km to Dubbo College Delroy.
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Two living areas
- Double garage with internal access
- Drive through access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Stainless steel OMEGA appliances and dishwasher
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Two cubby houses
- Garden shed
- Established lawns and gardens
- 300m to park
- 400m to Delory Park Shopping Centre
- 1.4km to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School
- 2.0km to Dubbo College Delroy
- Levied rates: $2,757.44 per annum / $689.36 per quarter
- Currently leased for $460 per week until January 2022