This stunning property offers expansive living with an amazing outdoor area perfect for avid entertainers. Boasting a five-bedroom and two and a half bathroom layout, this house is sure to impress whether this is your first or forever home.
The open-plan living and dining area enjoys plenty of natural light that enhances the sense of space and elegance while large windows frame the lush outlook. The kitchen contains a breakfast bar with timber benchtops as well as a gas cooktop and oven that will delight anyone who loves to cook for family and friends. A formal living area provides plenty of room for the family to spread out while a dedicated bar can be found in the recreation room for nights of endless fun.
All of the bedrooms are a good size with carpet, ceiling fans and built-in robes. The master has a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the back yard where you can start your day with a coffee in hand. The main bathroom is centrally located to the guest bedrooms and there is a separate laundry with external access. A ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning unit gives comfort throughout the house.
Outside, the expansive backyard is to be envied with multiple living spaces ready for every occasion. A patio just off the dining area will be perfect for soaking up the morning sun while the outdoor entertaining area with an adjoining fire pit will no doubt be the centre of parties and gatherings. Also outside is a garden shed and double-lock up garage with an automatic roller door and a third toilet with a vanity. This gorgeous property is less than 5kms from Orana Mall Shopping Centre, Bunnings Warehouse and St Johns College.
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Guest bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Formal living area
- Open plan kitchen dining
- Separate sitting/living area
- Timber kitchen featuring Tasmanian oak cupboards and blackbutt timber benchtops
- Gas cooktop & oven
- Internal laundry with external access
- Large internal storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C unit
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Undercover back patio area
- Rear yard access
- Garden shed
- Double lock up garage with automatic roller door & third toilet with vanity
- 3.3kms to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 4.7kms to Bunnings Warehouse
- 4.9kms to St Johns College
- Estimated rent return of $650 to $670 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied rates: $3,497.02 per annum / $874.25 per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.