Contemporary style and sophistication are on show around every turn with this spectacular family home promising the ultimate life of leisure. From the moment you step inside, the spacious layout unfolds to reveal light-filled and open-plan living spaces with luxurious features throughout.
The open-plan kitchen, dining and living room is sure to be a favourite place to unwind with a built-in fish tank, on-trend flooring and plantation shutters. Any passionate foodie will feel drawn to the executive-style kitchen with sweeping stone benchtops, a butler’s pantry and a suite of high-end appliances including a dishwasher, electric oven and gas cooktop.
Family movie nights are best enjoyed in the home theatre while a separate study nook is ideal for those who work from home.
All four bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms are beautifully presented including the master with an ensuite and a walk-in robe. The three-way main bathroom has a separate toilet plus built-in robes have been added to all the guest bedrooms.
Your new home’s long list of features is simply impeccable and includes ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, a solar panel system, a double lock-up garage and a laundry with external access and storage. Outside, you can host guests on the covered patio with a built-in kitchen and views over the manicured, fenced and private yard with a garden shed.
This remarkable residence is perfectly positioned only 3.9km from Dubbo South Public School, 4km from the popular Tamworth Street shops and 4.8km from the bustling Orana Mall Shopping Centre.
- Four bedrooms
- Two and a half bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Main bathroom three way built with separate toilet
- Third toilet and vanity
- Guest bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Formal living area
- Open plan kitchen/living
- Off living dining area
- Stone benchtop
- Walk in pantry and extra sink
- Electric oven & gas cooktop
- Internal laundry with external access and built-in storage
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Double lock up garage with automatic roller door and built-in storage
- Solar panels
- 3.9kms to Dubbo South Public School
- 4kms to Tamworth Street Shops
- 4.8kms to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- Estimated rent return of $620 to $640 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied rates: $2,800.32 per annum / $700.08 approx. per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.