A true gardener’s oasis, vibrant garden beds, mature trees and manicured hedges adorn the picture-perfect front yard while the red brick facade and charming front porch only add to the street appeal of this stunning abode.
Much-loved and beautifully presented, this is a home where you can simply move in and relax. On-trend heating flooring flows throughout the entry and continues into the main living spaces while the formal lounge room and dining room are light-filled and carpeted.
The hustle and bustle of daily family life is sure to revolve around the open-plan kitchen, meals and family room which can be closed off from the more formal living areas.
If cooking is a passion, you will feel right at home in the kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space along with a tiled backsplash and a suite of all-white appliances. The eager chef will always feel a part of the action as they whip up gourmet delights before moving outside to the central and sun-soaked courtyard, perfect for hosting friends.
Built-in robes and an ensuite service the master bedroom with the remaining bedrooms also enjoying built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom.
A good-size laundry, with an attached third toilet, awaits plus there’s a double garage, a garden shed and a fully fenced backyard.
All this is set on a corner block along a quiet cul-de-sac within easy reach of bus stops, schools, shops and the centre of Dubbo.
- Four Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite & built-in wardrobes
- Built-in wardrobes in remaining rooms
- Two formal living areas
- Formal dining area
- Internal laundry with built-in storage , extra toilet & external access
- Electric oven & cooktop in kitchen
- Double lock up garage with internal access and manual roller door
- Garden shed
- Irrigation and established gardens
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Evaporative cooling
- Underfloor heating
- 2.1kms to Buninyong Public School
- 2.1kms to Myall Street Mini Mart
- 4.9kms to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- Estimated rent return of $520 to $540 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.