Investors and owner-occupiers alike will be eager to get their hands on this contemporary, family-friendly abode. This standalone South Dubbo home is currently leased until 26th August 2022 and returns $450p.w. making this a worthy addition to any property portfolio.
Built in 2015, you will be treated to a host of modern finishes and features throughout the four-bedroom, two-bathroom floorplan. All the bedrooms have built-in robes and the master also has an ensuite along with lovely views over the backyard. Bedrooms two, three and four are serviced by the well-appointed main bathroom complete with a separate toilet for added convenience.
When it comes to downtime, you can take your pick from the separate lounge room or the open-plan kitchen, dining and living room. Easy-care tile floors and neutral colour tones add to the stylish appeal while in the kitchen, you’ll discover a dishwasher, a gas cooktop, an electric oven and sweeping benchtops.
Year-round comfort is assured with evaporative cooling and gas point heating and on warm summer afternoons, you can step out to the covered entertaining area and host guests. This outdoor space takes in views over the fenced backyard allowing you to relax in the shade as you keep an eye on the kids as they play. A single lock-up garage, with internal access and laundry facilities, completes the layout for this quality home.
South Dubbo Dog Park and Oval are just around the corner and you’re also only a short walk from Dubbo College South Campus and Dubbo South Public School.
- Four Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Formal living area
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Gas cooktop & Electric oven
- Evaporative cooling
- Gas point heating
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Good sized backyard
- Modern internals
- Numbered "B" although separate stand alone property
- Currently leased for $450.00 per week until the 26th August 2022
- Built approx. 2015
- Levied rates: $2,402.41 per annum/ Approx. $600.60 per quarter
- 700 metres to Dubbo College South Campus & Boundary Road Shops
- 1400 metres to Dubbo South Public School
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.