This modern home is set along a quiet cul-de-sac and is just minutes from everything Dubbo has to offer. First-time buyers and young families will be drawn to this contemporary and comfortable abode while astute investors won’t be able to ignore the low-maintenance appeal of this must-see property.
From the entry, the light-filled layout invites you down the hall towards the open-plan kitchen, dining and living room. On-trend flooring adds to the laid-back feel of the interior and combines beautifully with neutral colour tones and quality finishes throughout.
A large kitchen island anchors the space and boasts sweeping stone benchtops and breakfast bar seating. There’s also a tiled backsplash and gleaming white cabinets along with a suite of stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and an electric oven.
A glass sliding door allows you to step outside from the living space to the east-facing entertaining area and host guests while admiring the fully fenced backyard.
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms ensure there’s room for everyone to spread out and relax plus there’s even an office for working from home. Your main bedroom is complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite with bedrooms two and three offering built-in robes and quick access to the main bathroom and laundry.
This remarkable residence goes on to include a solar panel system, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, a natural gas connection, an instantaneous hot water system and a single lock-up garage with internal access. A brick veneer and a three-zone irrigation system in the yard are just a few of the extra features on offer.
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Walk in robe and ensuite in Master Bedroom
- Built in wardrobes
- Separate office space
- Open plan living dining kitchen
- Stone bench top in kitchen with island bench
- Gas cooktop
- Electric oven
- Abundant storage throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Eastern facing entertaining area
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Brick veneer
- 3 zone irrigation in yard
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Solar panels
- Natural Gas
- South Dubbo location
- Built Approx. 2019
- Separate title to attached dwelling
- 1.5km to Boundary street shops
- 1.6km to Dubbo college south campus
- 2.3km to Orana mall
- Estimated rent return of $450 to $470 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied rates: $2486.42 per annum/Approx. $621.60 per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.