This gorgeous south Dubbo property presents as a wonderful opportunity not to be missed. Featuring a main house and a separate secondary cottage, this property offers its new owners the option of making a passive income or enjoying the extra space with visiting family and friends.
The charming main house is situated at the front of the property and is a single-level home with light-filled interiors. It has been well-maintained and is move-in ready with room for the new owners to update with their own style.
Inside you’ll find timber floors that flow underfoot and into the kitchen that has ample storage space and sweeping timber benchtops. Boasting a formal and comfortable living room where you can enjoy split system air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
The master bedroom features an ensuite, and bedrooms two and three each feature freestanding wardrobes. A main bathroom, well-equipped laundry, gorgeous sunroom and double carport are also on offer.
A private and fenced backyard adds further to the appeal, and here you’ll discover established gardens and low-maintenance Astroturf.
The separate contemporary cottage is an inspired inclusion to the property. Currently being used as an Airbnb, this light-filled, air-conditioned and spacious home is sure to impress. It features muted colour tones and stunning timber flooring throughout.
There is a well-equipped kitchen that flows to the spacious living area, a bedroom with built-in robes, and a combined bathroom and laundry. It is surrounded by established easy-care gardens and has a single car space.
This ideal location places you within easy reach of all that Dubbo offers, including shops, supermarkets, dining options, schools and local parks.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call our friendly team on 02 6885 4564 to arrange a private inspection.
2/250A Darling Street - Main House
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom all in one with shower over bath
- Formal living area
- Functional kitchen space with breakfast bar
- Freestanding electric cooktop & oven
- Freshened original cabinetry with modern benchtop
- Evaporative cooling
- LP Gas point (living room)
- Reverse Cycle Split system A/C unit in lounge room
- Polished floor boards
- Internal laundry with built-in storage and modern benchtops
- Astroturf backyard
- Established gardens
- Covered entertaining area
- Private rear yard
- Estimated rent return of $400 - $430 per week *formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
1/250A Darling Street - Second Dwelling
- One Bedroom with six door built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom/Laundry with built-in storage
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Double element electric cooktop
- Space & potential to install oven if needed
- Mobile timber island bench/butchers block
- Separate Private courtyard
- Established garden beds
- No lawn to maintain
- Shaded cloth area at side of dwelling
- Lots of natural light
- Ceiling fan
- Additional covered garden storage
- 3.2kws of solar panels
- Personal clothesline
- Estimated rent return of $280 - $300pw per week *formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
Overall shared information:
- Shared driveway with both dwellings & battle axe block located at the back
- 210m to Wahroonga Park
- 1km to South Dubbo Public School
- 1km to Saint Laurence's Primary School
- 1.2kms to Tamworth Street Shops
- 1.4kms to South Dubbo Tavern & Boundary Road Shops
- 1.4kms to Dubbo College South Campus
- Levied rates: $3,387.12 per annum / $846.78 approx. per quarter