If you're searching for a property that offers tranquility, privacy and the setting to explore and discover your beautiful surroundings, 80L Durraween Lane is your opportunity.
This 7 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 2 living area, 3 car space home is nestled amongst 100 acres of wooded countryside, close to Beni Forest but with the ease of being just 20 minutes from Dubbo's CBD.
This 2 storey home has a freshly renovated kitchen and there is room for you to modernise and add your own personal touches. With a large brick BBQ, bird aviary, established orchard, tennis court and cricket net, the scene is certainly set for a full and rewarding family life and entertaining will practically take care of itself with your guests having no shortage of spaces to explore and enjoy.
This is a rare opportunity to own a property that offers so much privacy and facility. Whether your goal is to escape the constraints of city life, or you're leaving the land to be closer to Dubbo, this property will meet your needs.With space for the growing family and the serenity normally only found further from town, 80L Durraween Lane is the perfect combination of lifestyle and opportunity. Book your private inspection today.
– 7 bedrooms, plus study, most with built-ins – 4 bathrooms – 3 car spaces – 2 living areas
– dishwasher – wood stove and modern stove – 100 acres – tennis court – cricket net
– bird aviary – large amount of firewood – large machinery shed – small milking shed
– large dam – stock and domestic bore – rainwater tank – 5 acres (approx) cultivation
– small sheep yards – on site machinery can be negotiated for sale