** A successful applicant has been approved and a holding deposit has been paid. No further inspections are scheduled. If you'd like the opportunity to take part in our "First Look" program where you'll be notified as soon as we have new homes available, contact our office today! **
Boasting high ceilings, timber floorboards & 2 living areas, 54 Tamworth Street comes complete with everything you’re searching for in a 3 bedroom home.
Positioned in one of Dubbo’s most desirable locations, this charming red brick home enjoys the detail & workmanship typical of its era, but with the ease created by a modern bathroom, renovated kitchen & a 2nd toilet in the laundry.
The home is refreshingly spacious, with the 2 separate living areas ensuring the whole family can find a spot to unwind & relax.
This feeling continues as you enter the rear yard, which is large enough for kids or pets to play & explore, without too much maintenance. Add to this, a spacious workshop, complete with workbenches & you will no doubt agree, all the boxes are ticked. Suitable for house trained indoor pets, subject to application. Available now.
To apply for this home through SJ Shooter Real Estate, find it on our website and click "Apply Online" (preferred method), paper applications can also be downloaded on our website and can be submitted via email. Inspect any time by checking out the 3D virtual tour, or attend an upcoming open home.
- 3 bedrooms
- modern bathroom + second toilet in laundry
- timber floorboards
- high ornate ceilings with feature cornice
- double brick construction with tin roof
- modern kitchen with gas cooktop, double sink & dishwasher
- split system air conditioner in 2nd living area & evaporative cooling throughout
- workshop in rear yard
- indoor and outdoor pet friendly on application
- available now
- 350 metres to Tamworth Street Shops
- 450 metres to Dubbo South Primary School
- 900 metres to South Dubbo Tavern
- 1.9 kms to Dubbo Square Shopping Centre
Note, sheds are not suitable for storing cars. Solar panels not operational.