Entering the front door, the first thing to impress you is the level of quality and finish in this unique master-built home. Timber floor boards flow from front to back, beckoning you to explore deeper within and to what may lay beyond.
Impeccably dressed in white, grey and wood tones, the open and airy interior with its extra height ceilings makes the most of natural lighting year-round.
Ensuring the meals you serve are as stunning as the home you prepare them in, the kitchen is finished in 2 Pack Polyurethane cabinetry and Caesarstone benchtops, is fitted with European appliances and has soft close door and draw operation.
The dining and living spaces seemingly play host to the outdoors as the double glass doors and louvres beckon them in. Outside your senses can be refreshed as you relax on the sheltered patio, or be entertained by nature in the privacy of your own tranquil garden.
Two Queen sized bedrooms offer generous built in robes with Bedroom 2 opening, through glazed French doors, onto a lovely front courtyard patio.
The beautifully finished main bathroom features large format tiling, a sumptuous free standing bath and bespoke reclaimed timber floating vanity.
Located on the first floor the Master Suite with ensuite and walk in robe, features soft grey carpeting, a cathedral ceiling and an expansive picture window that provides abundant light and views to the garden and beyond.
Providing the lifestyle you seek and the peace you deserve, 236a Brisbane Street is your answer to where next….
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Please have a good look at the 3D scan to determine if this property might be right for you. You can then contact our office to book a private inspection to see it in person. Please help us keep serving you by not attending private inspections if you or a member of your household is unwell, or have been overseas or in areas with high confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. We request inspections only be attended by the person who made the booking, and up to one other adult member of your household and any children in your care. We would happily book extra time for separate inspections if needed, to ensure we can always observe safe distances.
- Open Plan Living and Dining area extending to outdoor entertaining.
- Natural 6” Cypress Pine Flooring throughout ground floor
- First Floor Master Suite with Ensuite and walk in robe
- Two additional Queen sized bedrooms on ground floor with built in robes
- Large custom Kitchen with island bench and 4 door pantry
- Separate Laundry with matching quality cabinetry
- Handcrafted industrial inspired open riser Victorian Ash/Steel stairs
- Hardwood rear patio sheltered by designer inspired cantilever patio cover.
- 14kW fully ducted Mitsubishi reverse cycle Airconditioner for heating and cooling
- Lock up Double garage with remote controlled roller door.
- Massive 5.4kW Solar System fitted with the latest Enphase Micro Inverter technology, generated over 9800kW of electricity in 2019 reducing the electricity cost to less than $100 for the year. * future experience subject to selected retailer plan.
- Council rates $2,252.02 p/a (approx)
- Short walking distance to CBD with immediate access to all amenities.
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.